Student Support Services
At Rice Business, your MBA is not just a degree you earn, it is an experience that helps you completely transform the way you think about the world. As you embark on this journey, you’ll do so with the full support and guidance of the Rice Business community every step of the way.
Admissions and Application Guidance
From the moment you request information about our program, you’ll receive one-on-one support from a dedicated admissions counselor. Your counselor will become your trusted partner throughout the application process and will help you:
- Learn more about MBA@Rice and our Rice Business community.
- Become familiar with MBA@Rice’s collaborative learning platform.
- Secure application materials such as letters of recommendation.
- Set manageable goals and expectations for yourself.
- Compile the strongest application possible.
Applying to graduate school can be daunting, so having a partner to lean on can make reaching your goals all the more manageable.
Resources for Admitted Students
Once accepted into our online MBA program, you’ll have access to all of the assistance and tools available to our on-campus students. You’ll be able to take advantage of the full suite of Rice University library resources; meet one-on-one with professors for personal guidance; attend networking events both online and in person; and connect with classmates, professors and alumni.
As an online MBA@Rice student, you will be granted a WeWork Global Access Membership. This includes access to:
- Any WeWork location (240+ office spaces worldwide)
- All WeWork amenities—including work stations, Wi-Fi, power outlets, printing and copying, lounges and kitchens, private phone booths, refreshments, and on-site support staff
- The WeWork community, which offers meet-ups and events
- Work spaces available through the WeWork app or website
Alumni and Career Support
Both during your time as a student and throughout your lifetime as a member of our worldwide alumni community, Rice Business is dedicated to helping you find and convert incredible career opportunities.
As a student, you’ll have access to a wealth of exclusive career-development services, including resources from our Career Development Office (CDO), which has longstanding relationships with numerous Fortune 500 companies. The CDO provides services such as:
- Resume writing tips and guidance.
- Group-based skill-building workshops.
- An online course focused on driving career growth.
- Personalized, one-on-one career strategy advising.